[NEohioPAL] Casting Teen Boy VO for (Paid) Documentary Film

Heidi Azaro indyheidione at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 08:01:21 PDT 2019

Thank you for the submissions thus far to this project. Deadline for
submissions is Friday, April 4th. As a reminder, if you fit the specs or
know someone who does, please follow directions below to submit.

Seeking 14-15 yr old, Ohio/Akron boy (voice should already have changed) to
do some Voice Over work for the animated documentary
*“Dear Ike". *This will be submitted to festivals.

*Synopsis: A *
*Los Angeles filmmaker recounts his all-consuming childhood quest to
contact his teen idol, Ike Eisenmann (of Walt Disney's Escape to Witch
Mountain fame). The goal of his mission - to ask Ike to star in an animated
science-fiction epic that he was writing. Although he never succeeded in
that mission, the universe conspired to finally bring the two together
decades later, in a way that proves that dreams can come true, but often in
surprising ways.*

- Although it's not ever brought up in anything the talent would read, he
will essentially be playing the role of a gay boy (in case anyone might
have an issue with that)

The VO sides are from the opening of the film:

https://vimeo.com/311574851

password is Milno

*Audition Date*: By Friday, April 4th, 2019

*Rate: Non-Union,* $150

*Audition VO Script *of Young DION (reading from letter):

*April 22, 1980,*
*Ike, Before I say what I have to say I just want to tell you that this is
not an ordinary fan letter or anything like that (as you will soon see).
Another thing is that sometimes (most of the time I should say) this letter
might be a bit confusing. Third thing, is that some of the things I say
might sound a little strange but they aren’t meant to be, there's just no
other way to say it. Last thing is that I just want to make sure you know
this isn’t a joke, I’m serious.*

Please submit VO audition labeled FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME with the subject DEAR
IKE via dropbox or UNLISTED Youtube link at indyheidione at gmail.com.

This is a VOICE OVER. Talent can record on a phone, or be on camera if it's
easier, but not necessary. *Please record in a quiet place as crisp, clear
sound is essential.*

Thank you!