[NEohioPAL] Ma'Sue Invites you to our " Big Blue Ball" May 17th

Ma'Sue Productions masueproductions at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 08:27:29 PDT 2019

Ma'Sue Productions and Akron Civic Theatre Present
The Big Blue Ball
May 17th, 2019
Akron Civic Theatre
*182 S Main St*
*Akron, OH 44308*

*Tickets *
*General Admission* $25
*Blue Bird Special* $20 (Through April 15th)

*GET TICKETS HERE
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/big-blue-ball-tickets-58317844242>*

*Come join us for fun and fellowship as we celebrate 8 years of original
work! *
There will be music, a silent auction full of goods provided by businesses
all over Akron and NEOhio
We can't wait to see you!

*Last year, *you were a part of the amazing community that *helped us
raise $3,088.86  *toward matching our *Knight Challenge Arts Challenge
*project “Or
Does It Explode?” ( SHOWTOGO) a show first mounted in 2014, that
chronicle’s black manhood, through a series of vignettes utilizing dance,
poetry, rap and traditional theater forms.

*Why donate this year?*
We are raising funds to build infrastructure and extend our operational
budget to ensure more consistent programming and the continued commitment
to creating innovative, empathy-inducing work. We are growing at a rapid
pace and with growth comes an increasing demand for resources and staffing. It
is also extremely important for us to have our artists receive respectful
and competitive compensation for their invaluable contributions to the
work. This year we will be announcing our first official season and we're
excited to continue to grow as company with your support.