[NEohioPAL] Film Networking Event At Brewnuts Wed April 10th

Brian Bowers brianjefferybowers at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 05:21:29 PDT 2019

The 48 is on Fire!! Film Networking Event at Brewnuts
>From the Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project <http://48hourfilm.com/cleveland>
and Ohio Independent Film Festival <http://ohiofilms.com>

*Wed, Apr 10, 2019 @ 6:30pm - 8:30pm  *
Brewnuts <https://www.brewnutscleveland.com/>6501 Detroit Ave., Cleveland
OH 44102
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/6501+Detroit+Ave.%2C+Cleveland+OH+44102>
RSVP via facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/563072864098470/>

Come mix, mingle, and smash some amazing donuts & craft beer at our next 48
Hour Film Project networking event!

We will be talking all things on fire, to promote the FREE *48HFP Xtinguish*
<https://form.jotform.com/90863284758168> competition!

This will be a great chance to start forming your summer 48HFP team!

Hope to see you at our favorite donut hangout in Cleveland BREWNUTS ?❤️

To learn more about the 48HFP: Xtinguish filmmaking event happening *April
26-28*, or to register your team now for FREE, go to
https://form.jotform.com/90863284758168.

We will also talk about one of this year's Cleveland 48HFP sponsors, *Ohio
Independent Film Festival* <https://www.facebook.com/ohiofilm/>.
Registrations for their November 2nd "One Night Only" Film Festival are
open now at https://www.ohiofilms.com.
<https://www.ohiofilms.com/?fbclid=IwAR1yTczQLRUvUCvR6HxmoZp7Pi2k_lyW7YlXkr4oAe2jmyraXQy37Gjn1Ss>
Submit your 48HFP film or other project to this awesome international
independent film festival, hosted right here in Cleveland!

  <https://www.facebook.com/events/563072864098470/>
-Brian

Brian Bowers & Janice Troha
*Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project*

*Website <http://48hourfilm.com/cleveland-oh> • Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/Cleveland48HFP> • Networking Group
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/cleveland48hfp> • Twitter
<http://twitter.com/48hourcleveland> • Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/cleveland48hfp/>*

"From dream to screen. In just 48 hours."

Check out the latest Cleveland independent film festivals, screenings,
casting calls, workshops, and other events at
http://clevelandfilmcollective.com