[NEohioPAL] OPERA NEEDS LOAD-IN CREW

Cliff Wilson cwilson at clevelandoperatheater.org
Sat Apr 6 06:09:42 PDT 2019

CLEVELAND OPERA THEATER is looking for *load in crew* for our production.
Some theater work experience is preferred.

Load in is *Thursday, Apr. 18* from *10:00 AM - 10:00 PM* at the Maltz
Performing Arts Center, 1855 Ansel Road (Chester at E. 105) in University
Circle. Parking is free.

There may also be a 4 hour call on Friday, Apr. 19, but this is tentative
for now.

*Fee* is $15/ hr. Ideal is being available for the entire call.

But if you are available for part of the time, that may still work out.

And to keep in mind, we will be doing a *load-out* on *Sunday, Apr. 28*
starting at 6:00 PM.

We need your commitment within the next week.  If you have any questions,
please let me know.

Best,

Cliff Wilson
Artistic Administrator