[NEohioPAL] The Boys Next Door opens at Theatre 8:15

Theatre 8:15 theatre815 at att.net
Fri May 10 05:42:19 PDT 2019

Theatre 8:15 presents ...

THE BOYS NEXT DOOR

By Tom Griffin

Directed by Ron Church
Assistant Director Morgen Kyser

Performance dates:

May 10 - May 25, 2019

Fridays & Saturdays @ 8:15 pm

Sundays @ 2:15 pm

The Story:

The Boys Next Door is set in a group home in a New England city where four mentally challenged men live under the supervision of an earnest but increasingly

‘burned out’ social worker named Jack. Each of the four men have different disabilities, and their stories are woven into scenes where ‘little things’ can become momentous

(and often very funny) events, and they are mixed with moments of great poignancy when, with touching effectiveness, we are reminded that ALL people want only to love,

laugh, and find some meaning and purpose in the brief time we are allotted on this earth.

The Cast:

  Jonathan Martens - Arnold Wiggins

Mike Hunter - Norman Bulansky

Kyle Thomas - Barry Klemper

Christopher Cipa - Lucien P. Smith

W.  Bradley Vincent - Jack Palmer

Patricia Walocko - Sheila

Carl Sharp - Mr. Klemper

Nicole Graham - Mrs. Fremus, Mrs. Warren, Clara

Ron Church - Mr. Hedges, Mr. Corbin, Senator Clarke

Tickets: Adults $13 - Seniors / Students $10

  * Tickets are available through our on line Box Office *

For more information call (330) 896-0339 or email tickets at theatre815.com

"THE BOYS NEXT DOOR is one of the most unusual…and one of the most rewarding plays in town." —BackStage.
 "Griffin's play hits squarely on the truth of life with its constant interplays and shadings of triumphs and tears." —NY Daily News.
"THE BOYS NEXT DOOR moves the audience to an awareness of how many things in everyday life we take for granted…" —NY Times.

“THE BOYS NEXT DOOR” is presented by special arrangement with Dramatists Play Service, Inc., New York.”

Theatre 8:15

4740 Massillon Road

Green, OH 44232

(330) 896-0339