[NEohioPAL] Cassidy Summer Youth Theatre Enrollment Still Open!

The Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at gmail.com
Fri May 10 07:03:30 PDT 2019

Hello Theater Fans!

Enrollment for our Summer Youth Classes has been in full swing now for a
couple weeks, and we're still going strong!

However, as we’re quickly approaching summer, just a friendly reminder
there is one week left for our Early Bird Discount - it expires Friday, May
17 at 3:30 p.m. This discount applies to all Summer Classes, including our
'Acing the Audition Workshops'! *Enrollment continues at regular prices
after May 17th.*

Everything you need for enrollment (including the Early Bird Coupon) is on
our website:  www.cassidytheatre.com/youththeatre/
<http://cassidytheatre.com/youththeatre>

Questions? Shoot us an e-mail at cassidyyouththeatre at gmail.com to get them
answered!

We look forward to seeing your student on our stage soon!