[NEohioPAL] Social Media Videos Casting Call

Recruiting Lion RecruitingLion at protonmail.com
Tue May 28 07:25:21 PDT 2019

Local professor and nationally televised creator that has been Emmy-nominated (can provide evidence of both) looking for both Men and Women who meet the following criteria to be talent in social media videos. The gigs are unpaid and responding to this means you consent to use your likeness free of charge. No union work unfortunately.

If the first production goes well you may be used for many more. I work with very friendly, professional, and caring people so you don't have to worry about any nonsense! I will provide anything you need and consent to let you use it for demos as a thank you. Eventually if you are consistent enough we may even become good friends and I will make you a demo!

-Subject Matter of videos-
1. Creative fictional web series with episodes
2. Being the subject of Reiki/ASMR techniques
3. Reporting with man-on-the-streets
4. Reaction videos
5. Music videos

The following traits are ideal and preferred but anyone can send a link to their resume or pictures etc. All will be considered and there are going to be many opportunities to be used.

*Traits looked for in Men or Women*
-Muscular or Athletic
-Ages 18-39
-PATIENCE
-Some extra time on your hands
-Acting Ability helps
-Musically inclined
-Good attitude and work ethic
-Martial Arts Skills
-Military Background
-Can be coached if necessary
-Comfortable getting relaxed and being touched with Reiki mind-healing etc. (Lookup Reiki)

Send me a link to your resume in Google Docs with pictures if interested! :)