[NEohioPAL] Summer Courses for Music Educators at Baldwin Wallace Conservatory

Lisa Manning lmanningbw15 at gmail.com
Wed May 29 07:09:01 PDT 2019

The Baldwin Wallace University Community Arts School presents

*SUMMER INSTITUTE FOR MUSIC TEACHING AND LEARNING*

All music teachers please check out our summer listings for courses you can
take to further your education and get credit for re-certification.

LOCATION:      Baldwin Wallace University Conservatory

COURSES, DATES AND TIMES

Essential Repair and Maintenance for Woodwind Instruments

            June 18, 20, 25, & 27

            8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.

            Instructor – Tony Hawks

            1 Credit Hour - $195.00

Ukulele: Building Audiation and Performance Skills

            June 18 -19

            9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

            Instructor – Jennifer Bailey

            1 Credit Hour - $195.00

Practical Website Design Website Design for the Music Educator

            June 24 – 28

            8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.

            Instructor – Megan Kuhar

            1 Credit Hour - $195.00

Orff-Schulwerk Teacher Education Course Levels I, II, & III

            July 1-3, 5&6, 8-12

            8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.

            Instructors – Lennie Davis, Betsy Kipperman Sebring,

                        Michelle Przybylowski, Nick Wild, & Laura Webster

            4 Credit Hours - $780.00

To register go to this link –

https://www.bw.edu/community-music-school/summer/professional-development/

or contact Lisa Manning at lmanning at bw.edu