[NEohioPAL] Pants Off/Dance Off: A Gentleman's Guide

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 07:47:24 PDT 2019

Hello NEOhioPAL!
I am excited to announce the release of my new book: Pants Off/Dance Off: A Gentleman's Guide.  Though this is written in a comedic way (perfect as a beach read!), it is also meant to serve as guidance for the guys out there in our lives who are having trouble on the dating scene.  I get it; it can be difficult in this day and age.  What are you supposed to do?  Call?  Not call?  Text?  Not text?  Are women feminists or do they prefer the traditional approaches?  It all seems very confusing.
I'm happy to help!  Pants Off/Dance Off: A Gentleman’s Guide is now available on Amazon (Kindle or paperback). Each chapter takes you through one of my bad (and sometimes VERY BAD) dating experiences and explains what he did right, what he did wrong, and why his pants stayed on. Learn from their mistakes and improve your dating life. There is also a section on how to make a great dating profile and a section on women to avoid (not every woman is a lady!).
We know what you ultimately want, as the title implies.  But the only way to get there is to become what we desire and are missing these days: the gentleman.
Visit Amazon, download the Kindle version or buy the paperback.  Read, enjoy, and pass it on!

Thank you,Rachel Zake