[NEohioPAL] LA Director Tom Logan 10 Hour Workshop - Only 2 Spots left!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 17:06:34 PDT 2019

Houde School of Acting is hosting LA Director Tom Logan on June 8th for a 10 Hour WorkShop at our Brand New Location, 2310 Superior Rd, Cleveland (Downtown).There are only 5 more days to sign up! We have 2 spots left. Tom Logan is known as an actor's director and is a member of the Directors Guild of America (DGA), the Screen Actors Guild/American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (SAG/AFTRA), and Actors' Equity Association (AEA).
This 10-hour workshop will go over valuable information from a director who has many accomplishments in his career. Please see the link below to learn more about Tom.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0517665/bio
Message us on FB, check out http://www.houdeschoolofacting.com or email: contact at houdeschoolofacting.com
Thanks,Jessica Houde-MorrisHoude School of Acting