[NEohioPAL] Youth Summer Theatre Camp Sale!

Lauren Nichols info at clevelandactorslab.com
Sun Jun 2 10:46:44 PDT 2019

SUMMER KICK-OFF SALE!!

Register for our exciting youth summer camp and receive* 15% off *with the
promo code: *ActNow!*

Join us June 10-14 for our musical theatre camp "Center Stage!" taught by
industry professionals with a passion for teaching, performing and FUN!

Students will learn all about singing, acting and dancing while rehearsing
all week to put on one fantastic show Saturday, June 15! Each camper will
receive an exclusive camp tshirt to wear to the performance! *Camp is held
at the Olmsted Community Center in Olmsted Falls daily 9:30-2:30.

Register HERE:
https://www.clevelandactorslab.com/book-online/center-stage-musical-theatre-camp?fbclid=IwAR2A8gQpBJInl7Xip0iyvxMHiD3ZJJ9C-p39G27NeaUy7huL0kBYIO_I60g

Questions? Email us at ActorsLabCamps at gmail.com

--