[NEohioPAL] Houde School of Acting New Downtown Cleveland Location!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 2 15:52:51 PDT 2019

Hi All!
Houde School of Acting is proud to announce we have just opened a brand new location in Downtown Cleveland. We will be holding more classes and workshops at this location as well as some new classes including, Improv for the Actor, and On-Set Scene Study.
Please go to http://www.houdeschoolofacting.com for more info and follow us on Facebook for up to date news!
Here is the New Class Schedule.

Class Schedule June 2019

Studio 1

1777 Coventry Rd Cleveland Heights

Sun 4-6 Improv

Sun 7-9:30 Improv

Mon 4:30-6 Pre-teen

Tue 3-4:30 Meisner

Wed 3-4:30 Meisner

Wed 4:30-6 Teen

Wed 6-9:30 Advanced Meisner

Thur 7- 9:30 On-Camera

Studio 2

402 S Francis St Kent

Sun 3-4:15 On-Camera

Sun 4:15-5:30 Meisner

Mon 7-9:30 Improv

Tue 7-9:30 Meisner

Fri 3:30-5 Meisner

Studio 3

2310 Superior Ave Cleveland

Mon 7-9:30 Meisner

Wed 7-9:30 Improv

Thur 4:30-6 Kids
Thur 6-8 On-Set Scene Study
Please feel free to email back with any questions and definitely spread the word if anyone you know is looking to take some classes!
Thanks,Jessica Houde-Morris