[NEohioPAL] Choreographer Call!

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 05:07:43 PDT 2019

Cleveland Dance Project's Season 5 Choreographer Applications are now open!
We are seeking choreographers of all styles to apply to choreograph for our
Season 5 Showcase. CDP is the area's largest dance, choreography and
performance outlet for dancers (18+) who want to continue performing and/or
choreographing into their adult life in the greater Cleveland/Akron area.
Our dance family consists of all levels of dancers from the beginner to the
professional.

Choreographers are responsible for holding weekly 90 minute rehearsals with
dancers who are cast in their piece at open auditions on 8/25/19, creating
a short piece (less than 4 minutes) that will be performed at our Season 5
Showcase on 11/23/19.
CDP provides space, a small costume budget, dancers, and the opportunity to
network with people from all walks of the local dance community!

For more info and to apply(due by July 15):
http://www.clevelanddanceproject.com/choreographer-application.html

Questions can be directed to clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com

Anna Cerveny
Director