[NEohioPAL] Pride Day at the Baseball Heritage Museum at League Park June 23 1-4 pm

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Tue Jun 11 05:40:09 PDT 2019

   Hello NeOhioPal Friends-

In honor of LGBTQ Pride Month, The Baseball Heritage Museum at League Park is excited to announce it's first Pride Day.Please join us on Sunday June 23rd from 1-4. All are  welcome to learn more about "America's Favorite Pastime", explore our exhibits and mingle with friends and allies. Refreshments, a raffle and and a complimentary "The BHM has Pride" item.
RSVP's appreciated here but walkins welcome!
Hope to see you at this magical place that is now my second home!
Margaret

Administrator, The Baseball Heritage Museum2167891083 | www.baseballheritagemuseum.org |6601 Lexington Avenue Cleveland OH 44103