[NEohioPAL] 3 actors needed for phone call for web series ASAP

Superstrykr55 55 avs2621 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 20:08:54 PDT 2019

In need of 3 people to act as an employee of a store via phone call.

This is more of an experiment so just act normal. Everything is pg
appropriate since the target audience is under 18

Conversation on the phone will take anywhere from 5-10 minutes. WIll pay
via paypal $2. You do not need to go/be anywhere.

We will arrange a time that works for you. I will call we will briefly go
over everything then we will "stage" the call so this won't take long.

If interested please respond asap, please send small voice sample

Looking to film these on July 4th anytime between 5am and 1pm

If interested contact K at 440-785-7002 or email avs2621 at gmail.com