[NEohioPAL] An Exclusive Invitation For Actors and Other Performing Artists "Miracles, Magic & Makeover" Seminar, July 8

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 20:04:54 PDT 2019

An Exclusive Invitation For Actors and Other Performing ArtistsWho Are Working on Being Your Highest & Best Self"Miracles, Magic & Makeover" SeminarMonday, July 86:00 - 8:30 P
                    Are you working on living an enlightened life / your best self life?
                    What new beginnings are you creating today?
                    Do you know the Law of Attraction?  Is it working for good in your life?

                    Bring your health, wellness and lifestyle questions . . .
                        .    What can I do about toxic people and situations?                        .    How can I attract the Good I want in my life?                   These, and other answers will help you attain your highest and best life.

"Miracles, Makeovers and Magic"
Mon. 7/8, 6:00 - 8:30 p
Shaker Hts. Essex House.
Advance Reservation, deadline, Sat. 7/7.
$55.00. RSVP, Sat. 7/7.PayPal: www.wakeupandlives.com

Prefer private consultation?  By appointment. wakeupandlives at gmail.com

Sue Johnson
WUAL Consultant
Wakeupandlives at gmail.com
Www.wakeupandlives.com

About Sue Johnson . .
WUAL Consultant  . . . . .

Although, most of the arts and business community recognize Sue for her acting, coaching and  directing work, she has been involved in holistic health and wellness or over 30 years, having studied with Delores O'Bryant.  She shares her expertise based on her extensive experiences and the most dynamic Universal principles and practices.  She applies the same principles and practices to both the arts and holistic health.  Sue’s consultations and seminars rehearse and prepare those of you undergoing life-changing transitions, to enhance your personal and professional potential for success. She shares her wisdom and knowledge to help you awaken, or enhance, the great courage and strength of your higher self.
                                                   “Seek & you shall find.” “Ask and it shall be given.”