[NEohioPAL] HOMELESS Person Actor needed ASAP for web series comedy

Superstrykr55 55 avs2621 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 19:35:50 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

In need of ONE person to act as a homeless person. Flexible with
gender/age/etc but please send a headshot/photos/ how you could dress if
you were homeless.

The sketch is an actor gives a homeless person a signed item of a famous
person and we see how they react. Flexible with the script but it has to be
believable so we need the homeless person actor to act natural or even be
thankful. We can discuss.

Ready to film on the 4th as well will drive to you or meet as close as
possible to Eastlake... should take 10 min or so. to film

Pay is $5 cash or will send via paypal

If interested
contact K at 440-785-7002 or email avs2621 at gmail.com