[NEohioPAL] HIGH SCHOOL JUNIORS & SOPHOMORES: Registration Open for College Audition Prep Intensive w/ Aubrey Berg from CCM & Victoria Bussert from BW | Oct 12-13 @ Tri-C East [CLEVELAND MUSICAL THEATRE|

CMT Public Relations info at clevelandmusicaltheatre.com
Fri Jul 19 11:24:32 PDT 2019

*CLEVELAND MUSICAL THEATRE'S*

*COLLEGE AUDITION PREP INTENSIVE*

*OCT 12-13, 2019 | TRI-C EAST*

*Are you a high school junior, sophomore, or freshman interested in
pursuing musical theatre in college? Cleveland Musical Theatre will help
you make your college MT dreams a reality!*

Now in its fifth year, Cleveland Musical Theatre's *College Audition Prep
Intensive* is back by popular demand, *October 12-13, 2019 at Tri-C East.*

Students will *prepare their college audition songs & monologues with
ACTUAL college professors* from the top universities and receive
comprehensive information on the college audition process in a *3-hour
seminar with the nation's leading college audition expert.*

On the final day, students will have the rare opportunity to privately
audition for the musical theatre chairs of the best college musical theatre
programs in the country and receive personalized feedback on their
auditions, including *Aubrey Berg* (Emeritus Chair of Musical Theatre at *CCM,
University of Cincinnati*) and *Victoria Bussert* (Director of Music
Theatre at *Baldwin Wallace University*)!

Don't worry parents - we didn't forget about you! You'll be in on the
conversation during our college audition seminar to ask all of your burning
questions and participate in a Q&A with our college audition panel.

Faculty includes college audition coach guru and author of the college
audition guide *I Got In!*, *Mary Anna Dennard*, and professors from some
of the most prestigious college musical theatre programs in the country.

Our rising high school grads from past intensives were accepted into
incredible college musical theatre programs, including:

   - Baldwin-Wallace University
   - Carnegie Mellon University
   - University of Michigan
   - Pace University
   - Boston Conservatory
   - Northwestern University
   - Arizona State University
   - Otterbein University
   - and many more!

To learn more about our incredible program, visit
www.ClevelandMusicalTheatre.org <http://www.clevelandmusicaltheatre.org/>

*READY TO APPLY?*

*WHEN?* Intensive runs Oct. 12 (9 a.m.-9 p.m.; breaks for lunch & dinner)
and Oct. 13 (9 a.m.-6 p.m.; break for lunch)

*WHERE?* Cleveland Musical Theatre, Tri-C Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond
Rd., Cleveland, OH.

*TUITION: *Two payments of $250

*HOW TO APPLY:* Please fill out the short and free application here:
https://bit.ly/2gvcHBk

*APPLICATION DEADLINE: *Sept. 8, 2019
*LATECOMERS APPLICATION DEADLINE:* Sept. 22, 2019*

**We cannot guarantee that applications submitted by this deadline will be
considered.*
*CONTACT US*

*WEBSITE:* www.ClevelandMusicalTheatre.org
<http://www.clevelandmusicaltheatre.org/>

*EMAIL:* Info at ClevelandMusicalTheatre.com

*PHONE:* (216) 584-6808

Cleveland Musical Theatre exists to create musical theatre for the next
generation through exceptional newly developed, revised & reimagined
productions. By collaborating with world-class artists (both Broadway &
Cleveland-based), CMT builds a bridge between Cleveland and NYC, providing
an artistic voice for emerging talent through professional and educational
opportunities.