[NEohioPAL] HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS: Apply today for College Unified Audition Weekend w/ Baldwin Wallace, CCM, Ithaca & More | Oct 11-13 @ Tri-C East [CLEVELAND MUSICAL THEATRE|

CMT Public Relations info at clevelandmusicaltheatre.com
Fri Jul 19 11:24:31 PDT 2019

*CLEVELAND MUSICAL THEATRE'S*

*COLLEGE UNIFIED AUDITION WEEKEND*

*OCT 11-13, 2019 | TRI-C EAST*

*Are you a high school senior auditioning for college musical theatre
programs? Cleveland Musical Theatre's College Unified Audition Weekend is
your** one-stop-shop, 3-in-1 event for college auditions, pre-screen
filmings and masterclass workshops.*

After five years of offering exceptional college audition prep programming,
Cleveland Musical Theatre is thrilled to announce the expansion of its
college prep intensive into a full college unified audition weekend for
high school seniors, *October 11-13, 2019 at Tri-C East*!

At our college unified audition weekend, you'll have the opportunity to
individually *audition for the most prestigious college musical theatre
programs *in the country, *film your pre-screen audition videos* with
expert college audition coaches, and *work one-on-one in college prep
workshops* with the chairs of two top musical theatre programs.

These are *bonafide, individual auditions* that count as your final
audition for the university. Save enormous amounts of time and money by
auditioning for multiple schools in one weekend before the college audition
rush. Current attending schools include:

   - Baldwin Wallace University
   - CCM, University of Cincinnati
   - Ithaca College
   - Kent State University
   - Niagara University
   - University of Colorado Boulder
   - UNC Greensboro
   - University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
   - and many more!

To learn more about our incredible program, visit
www.ClevelandMusicalTheatre.org <http://www.clevelandmusicaltheatre.org/>

*READY TO APPLY?*

*WHERE?* Cleveland Musical Theatre, Tri-C Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond
Rd., Cleveland, OH.

*TUITION: *$300

*HOW TO APPLY:* Please fill out the short and free application here:
https://bit.ly/2HFGhTm

*APPLICATION DEADLINE: *Sept. 8, 2019
*LATECOMERS APPLICATION DEADLINE:* Sept. 22, 2019*

**We cannot guarantee that applications submitted by this deadline will be
considered.*
*CONTACT US*

*WEBSITE:* www.ClevelandMusicalTheatre.org
<http://www.clevelandmusicaltheatre.org/>

*EMAIL:* Info at ClevelandMusicalTheatre.com

*PHONE:* (216) 584-6808

Cleveland Musical Theatre exists to create musical theatre for the next
generation through exceptional newly developed, revised & reimagined
productions. By collaborating with world-class artists (both Broadway &
Cleveland-based), CMT builds a bridge between Cleveland and NYC, providing
an artistic voice for emerging talent through professional and educational
opportunities.