[NEohioPAL] Perform with us! All styles & levels of dancers

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 06:28:37 PDT 2019

CALLING ALL DANCERS ages 18+, from the professionals to the beginners, if
you're looking for a fun performance or choreography opportunity, to
challenge yourself with a new style of dance or perfect an old one...or
even just looking to make friends with other Cleveland dancers, come out
for the fifth OPEN CALL placement audition, all levels of dance experience
and all styles of dance welcome and encouraged! This audition process will
allow dancers to meet the choreographers and audition for dances of their
choice in a group environment that will allow dancers to learn some basic
choreography and display their own dance style and personality. We will do
our best to place everyone who attends in at least one piece!
More info here: http://www.clevelanddanceproject.com/auditions.html
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.clevelanddanceproject.com%2Fauditions.html%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1u0MqccSsqUfsdqTNixNTJ_Y4TVBS6fXuq8nBIdMhW6d9mYZkmyqRwYu8&h=AT0B0CXPzCWxM2cY8GyFChr8-44DYNpoWEYExhkR6kCap_X-VTOx6MhSFkwl2ybdXqvf_Wgp40-NR_JkuGSfFF1E0ivn-gZHSmAVcSn7rAsXcTFjzWSXek2E40_w-aomEOrmsQ>

REHEARSALS will be held once a week for 1.5 hours. The tentative rehearsal
schedule and choreographer intros are posted here
www.clevelanddanceproject.com/about.html

Questions can be directed to our email clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com.
Pre-registration for auditions is required, space is limited - we only have
20 of our 140 spots left!

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project