[NEohioPAL] Original Pop Band Looking For Female Singer

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 05:59:45 PDT 2019

Mentor based, all-originals band is looking for a female singer in
her early 20s to early 30s. We are looking for someone  with a
great voice, image, and personal commitment. If you are not willing
to put at least 2 years into the project, there is no need to respond.
This is a serious, long term project. Practices are normally Tuesday
and Thursday evenings from 6 to 10, and Saturday from Noon to
4pm (these can be changed if needed). We have 4 albums of
material already, so work will begin immediately once the singer
has been chosen. This is a recording and live performance group.
The band's sound is similar to 80s and early 90s pop (no grunge),
upbeat, danceable, with a lot of keyboard and guitar.