[NEohioPAL] Fwd: Breathing: improvements without holding your breath

Paul Kroeger letgo2sing at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 10:54:36 PDT 2019

Subject: Breathing: improvements without holding your breath
To: <neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org>

Hello Northeast Ohio.
I have been teaching techniques for better breathing which really work for
over fifteen years.  I don't teach my students to hold their breath because
that simply does not work for singing, but you also don't need to be a
singer or even interested in singing in order to learn to breathe
consciously, more efficiently, for a better life experience.  If you or a
friend would like to learn to relax without having to learn to hold your
breath any more than you already do, either call me or email me.  I am in
the Cleveland area and can meet with you.  I can also meet with interested
parties further away through SKYPE if they have that service.   I may be a
more practical choice for you than having to take a Yoga class.

Warm regards,
Paul Kroeger - singer, voice teacher, relaxation through breathing
216-741-4762     letgo2sing at gmail.com