[NEohioPAL] AUDITION UPDATE FOR UNWRAPPING SANTA!

Kelly MJ Devus kellymjandrews at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 22:10:19 PDT 2019

***AUDITION UPDATE***
Due to popular demand, we have adjusted our auditions for “UnwRapping Santa,” a brand new musical production by the Canal Fulton Players! Performances will be at Raintree Golf and Event Center, November 22-24, and November 29-Dec 1.
All auditions will be held on September 17th, 2019, in the ballroom at Raintree Golf and Event Center, 4350 Mayfair Rd, Uniontown, OH, 44685. Sign up at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050B4CADA92DABFC1-auditions
For dancers, Auditions will be from 7:00pm until 8:30pm. Please come in dance sneakers, jazz shoes, or tennis shoes and be prepared to learn a short routine.
For Singers, Auditions will from 8:30pm until 10:00pm. (anyone under 18 is invited to audition first.) Please come prepared to sing 32 bars of any Christmas song. You may sing acapella, or bring a phone or ipod to hook up to our speaker to play accompaniment.
For Kids under 10 years of age, auditions will be from 7:00pm until 8:00pm. Please come prepared to play a fun acting game!
For Non-singing roles, auditions will be from 8:00pm until 10:00pm. (anyone under 18 is invited to audition first.) Please be prepared to do a cold reading.

To sign up for your audition, click the link below!

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050B4CADA92DABFC1-auditions

www.canalfultonplayers.net

Sent from Mail for Windows 10