[NEohioPAL] New Victoria Woodhull program and book!

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Sun Sep 1 16:25:11 PDT 2019

Please join me on Thursday, September 26, 2019, at 7:00 p.m. for a
presentation of VICTORIA WOODHULL: SHATTERING GLASS CEILINGS at
<http://www.lchs.org/> The Lorain County History Center, 284 Washington
Ave., Elyria, Ohio.  The Historical Society is celebrating the centennial of
the passage of the 19th Amendment with this program and a new exhibit on the
history of Women's Suffrage. There is no charge for the program which is
open to the public. For more information, call the society at (440) 322-3341

I'm so excited to let you know that our companion book to our program,
VICTORIA WOODHULL: SHATTERING GLASS CEILINGS, is now available in paperback,
for your kindle, or in PDF format.  Based on our storytelling program by
Kelly Boyer Sagert, the book includes a complete bibliography and a timeline
of Victoria's life.
<http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/woodhull/vwbookordinf.htm> Click here
for complete ordering information.

To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your group,
simply reply to this e-mail.  I'ld love to help you plan a special event.

If you would like to help us as we work on our documentary about Victoria
with a donation, please visit our
<https://www.gofundme.com/f/victoria-woodhull-documentary> GoFundMe page or
you use the
<http://www.edenvalleyenterprises.org/woodhull/woodhulldonate.htm>
downloadable donation form or PayPal link on our website.

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your
request.

-- ¡Bette Lou! --

Bette Lou Higgins

Artistic Director