[NEohioPAL] Dance Classes Enrolling in Tremont & North Royalton

Regina Pietraroia danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 05:33:22 PDT 2019

*Dance Arts by Regina is accepting enrollment for our Fall 2019 Season! *

We offer classes in a variety of styles for everyone ages 3 to adults -
from our creative and inspiring Preschool curriculum, to our
pre-professional performing group, New Dance Artists.
Classes include: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Contemporary, Pointe, Preschool Dance,
Combo Classes, Adult Ballet, and Fitness/ Stretch & Tone

All classes are taught by highly qualified instructors in a creative and
nurturing environment! Whether you are looking to start a dance journey or
take your technique to the next level, we have something for everyone!

North Royalton classes are held in our beautiful sprung marley floor
studios: 10670 Royalton Rd. (Rt. 82 between Abbey & York)
Tremont classes are held at the lovely Studio 11: 2337 West 11th St.
(across from Civilization coffee)

To see class schedules, follow the links on our homepage:
www.danceartsbyregina.com
To register: call 440-230-9018 or email DanceArtsbyRegina at gmail.com

We can't wait to dance with you!

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Studio 11: *2337 W. 11th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>