[NEohioPAL] Seeking acting instructor

Becky Parson becky.parson.13 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 14:52:29 PDT 2019

JRC Adult Day Center is seeking an acting instructor for our
Intergenerational Connections program. This program is designed to bring
together Pre-K children and our senior members and focuses on emotional and
social skill development.
The instructor would be responsible for creative interactive story telling
or improvisational acting, with the use of props, making sure both groups
are engaged in the activity.
This class would take place once a month (the last Friday of each month)
from 10a-11a. We are a non-profit 501c(3) organization.
This is a VOLUNTEER position.
 If interested or have further questions, please contact IG Connections
Coordinator Becky Parson at Becky.parson at jrccares.org