[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Youth Production of Wizard of Oz at Kismet Theatre Company!

Sloan Kyler sloankylerbooking at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:10:48 PDT 2019

Anney J Music LLC
Wizard of Oz Auditions

Kismet Theatre Company is a new sister performing arts business to Anney J
Music LLC. We will be producing the beloved Wizard of Oz in mid-October. We
are looking for youth theatre performers in grades 2-12 to take part in
this fun and family friendly performance. Rehearsals will run Tuesdays -
Thursdays from 6-8 and Sundays from 2-6. Use the link below to sign-up:

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0a44adaf2ba3ff2-wizard

Auditions will consist of a group movement audition, cold read and
individual voice audition. If you do not have a prepared vocal audition
please come prepared to sing Happy Birthday or Row, Row, Row Your Boat. If
you have a prepared song please bring music in the appropriate key or a
Bluetooth enabled device with an instrumental cut.

*About Kismet Theatre Company*

Kismet Theatre Company’s goal is to provide the Canton community with
theatrical spaces that are diverse, collaborative, and build education and
experience in theatre. Our aim is to increase opportunities for
underrepresented theatre artists through inclusive casting choices,
immersive backstage training, and giving young performers
professional-caliber theatrical experience. We seek to engage audiences and
communities by providing shows that inspire social awareness and
acceptance. Our core pillars of operation are dedication, education,
collaboration, inclusion, and professionalism.
*Location: **Anney J Music LLC
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/?api=1&query=2560+Clearview+Ave+NW+Canton+OH+44718>*

--
Sloan Kyler