[NEohioPAL] An Audience of 600: Advertising Opportunity

Irene Honora irene at themovementproject.org
Mon Sep 23 09:10:18 PDT 2019

Would you like to reach 500 - 600

NEW Cleveland Community Members

 in one weekend?

We are looking for businesses to ADVERTISE in our

Cleveland Dance Fest 2019 programs!

November 8th & 9th, The Movement Project will be producing our 4th annual
Cleveland Dance Fest, a two day dance festival featuring artists from
Cleveland, Columbus, and so much more! Our mission for the festival is to
bring people together from all over Cleveland to enjoy a weekend of dance
with 8 dance master classes and 4 evening performances in the historical
Tremont neighborhood. With that being said, we want to showcase the amazing
local businesses in Cleveland by offering advertising space in our
Cleveland Dance Fest 2019 PROGRAM!

Advertising your business in our programs will expose you not only to our
patrons, but to the patrons of every independent artist and dance company
taking part in the festival. We expect over 600 plus patrons to attend this
years festival.

If you would like to place an advertisement in our program please use the
contact below for pricing and information!

AD Contact → Elyse Morckel

AD Email → elyse at themovementproject.org

Cleveland Dance Fest 2019 → www.themovementproject.org

--