[NEohioPAL] Ad Space ($45-$100) reaching up to 1000 people!

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 09:25:23 PDT 2019

Are you looking for ad space that will reach 800-1000 local dance
supporters in our community??? Cleveland Dance Project is offering full
color ad space in our programs for our fifth season's community dance
showcase, which includes works by 20 choreographers, performed by 130
dancers in the greater Cleveland/Akron area. Our showcase is on Nov 23, 3 &
7pm at Brecksville-Broadview Heights Middle School.

If you're interested in advertising your business while supporting ours,
please e-mail me back at clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com with the ad size
desired and payment method you'd like to use (cash, check, paypal, venmo,
cashapp). Ads must be in digital format with high-res photos sent to me by
Friday October 25.

1/4 page (5.5"w x 2.125"h): $45
1/2 page (5.5"w x 4.25"h): $70
Full page (5.5"w x 8.5"h): $100