[NEohioPAL] Seeking Production Staff for Cabaret (musical)!

Pam Vandersommen pluc3 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 11:08:42 PDT 2019

Willkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome!

Sandstone Summer Theatre is looking to fill multiple jobs in our Production Staff for our performance of Cabaret in the summer of 2020.    Show dates will be July 9, 10 and 11 and will be performed at The Stocker Arts Center at Lorain County Community College in Elyria, Ohio.    The show will be directed by Jennifer Ludwig.

Please visit our website at sandstonesummertheatre.com or fill out this application if you are interested.  - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mJy89w-rs1urglngxctQtJUbjlESEqi7ZZd7fis0JnI/edit?ts=5d769ed6

​Positions include choreographer, vocal director, accompanist, orchestra director, costumer,  technical director, stage manager, and scenic designer. ​  All applications are due October 10th, 2019. Incomplete applications and applications submitted after this date will not be considered. ​
​
Please email ehutlock at gmail.com<mailto:ehutlock at gmail.com> with questions!