[NEohioPAL] Looking for Graphic Novel Illustrator

Seppy Sky septemberstanton32 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 07:57:55 PDT 2019

PAID JOB

For an original graphic novel piece

I have written an original graphic piece and I need an artist who can
illustrate characters, environments, and events that will be in the piece.
This job is not a full illustration of the graphic novel it is to create
concept pieces for the material. It comes with pay, that shall be
discussed, once the job is assessed. Please email me so I can send the
links that capture some of the visual essence of the piece. The Graphic
Novel is inspired and somewhat influenced by the emotional tone and visual
tone of the graphic novels: Watchmen and V for Vendetta.