[NEohioPAL] Broadcast news anchor

Bruce Seifert joyfulnoisepro at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 16 05:04:46 PDT 2019

The Lakeland Community College Broadcast News program is preparing for it's annual ANG Broadcast. This program consists of various news segments
and an anchor segment. We are currently looking for 1 male and 1 female to co-anchor this program. The finished product will be broadcast worthy and
as we have found in the past, a very useful addition to an actor's portfolio.

This is a teleprompter read, on a news set,  with additional, impromptu comments by the anchors. The taping of this broadcast will be on Nov. 11th 2019.
If interested, please forward your resume, head-shot and a link to your demo real to venuestudios at hotmail.com

Bruce Seifert
Professor, media studios
Lakeland Community College