[NEohioPAL] There's Still Time to Support Kismet Theatre!

Anney Jeandrevin & Sloan Kyler kismettheatre at anneyjmusic.com
Fri Oct 18 10:47:08 PDT 2019

Kismet Theatre Company is still accepting advertisements for our playbill
of our upcoming production of *The Wizard of Oz* this November. We are also
selling Patron Packages which are donor-selected amounts of cash that come
with sizable perks such as free tickets to a performance. *Wizard of Oz* is
being hosted at Canton's local Walsh University and is a youth show
suitable for all ages and families. If your business would like to market
to our audience, please contact kismettheatre at anneyjmusic.com for more
information.
Our cut-off date for submitting ads is October 27th but we accept Patrons
year round! Please help support this new local theatre and our inaugural
productions!

For more information about us, visit www.anneyjmusic.com/kismet-theatre or
email kismettheatre at annyjmusic.com
To purchase tickets visit