[NEohioPAL] LA Actor Workshop - What I Wish i Knew Before Moving To LA @ Houde School of Acting

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 10:56:05 PDT 2019

“THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE MOVING TO LA” with Sergio Sanchez

An Actor’s Guide to Making the Big Move to Hollywood!

   - How To Get Auditions For TV & Film
   - What To Expect at a Callback
   - How To Properly Self-Tape & What Equipment
   - Meeting Casting Directors
   - Writing a Query Letter to Agency or Manager
   - Acting Schools; Cost & How to Create a Community
   - What to Expect on a Professional Set & Set Etiquette
   - Ins and Outs of working with Professional Actors
   - Headshots; Costs in LA and Differences Between Commercial and Theatrical
   - Spoon Rivers
   - Dialects Expand Your Horizons