[NEohioPAL] Medina Show Biz

Vickie vickie0120 at zoominternet.net
Mon Oct 21 10:31:17 PDT 2019

We are looking for high school volunteer musicians for our upcoming production.  Please see our signup genius for a slot to come be a part of our theatre family.  Come join us this Sunday October 27th for a chance to be in the pit.

If any experienced pit  musicians would like to be a part of the pit and help mentor the high school musicians we would greatly appreciate that.  We are a community theatre trying to give back through opportunity and education.

https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0D4FAFA628A3F94-music

Rehearsal times to be determined by music director