[NEohioPAL] School of Dance in Tremont for Youth Ages 3-18!

Irene Honora irene at themovementproject.org
Mon Oct 21 10:23:53 PDT 2019

JOIN OUR SCHOOL TODAY!NOW ENROLLINGFALL 2019-SPRING 2020

* Sept. 24th - May 14th*

The Movement Project School of Dance is the official school of professional
Cleveland based Modern dance company The Movement Project. The Movement
Project, was founded in 2009, and has been performing throughout the
northeast Ohio area as a staple in the dance community. Since it's start
TMP has provided quality and affordable dance education through their
outreach in schools and community centers, summer dance intensives, and
workshops/master classes. In Fall 2017 The Movement Project opened their
School of Dance as a home for weekly youth dance classes. All classes are
taught by The Movement Project's company members/professional educators. As
a dance school we strive to build meaningful connections to youth and
families in our community by providing affordable youth dance education
that focuses on a well rounded curriculum, a professional environment, and
a safe and exciting space that cultivates learning!

*THE MOVEMENT PROJECT**SCHOOL OF DANCE*

2nd Floor of Pilgrim Congregational Church

2592 W 14th Street, Cleveland Ohio 44113
PHONE: (216) 694-8241EMAIL: SOD at THEMOVEMENTPROJECT.ORG
http://www.themovementproject.org/school-of-dance

--
*Irene Honora*
Company Member