[NEohioPAL] Design work for your Graphic Novel

Najee Muhammad goldenhart502 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 06:43:41 PDT 2019

Greetings Seppy Sky how are you, My Name is Najee Muhammad. I am a Graphic
Design Major in my Sophomore year of College. I am a skilled artist and can
Draw Virtually anything. I can replicate a drawing identically and have
skill in free hand drawing with my own personal art style. I would love to
provide my skill in creating concept art and designs for your Graphic
Novel. I love all forms of Graphic Novels such as Persepolis, and various
Comics and Manga as well. I have both an understanding and appreciation for
Graphic Novels of all varieties. Please allow me this opportunity. Contract
me whenever you can. Have a great day.