[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL SHORT FILM AKRON

Jonathan Chiarle chiarle30 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 07:16:36 PDT 2019

CASTING CALL:

Akron Soul Train Artist in Residence for October is casting a short
dramatic film to be shot in late October early November in Akron. The film
concerns not feeling connected to the world and loneliness and will be a
one day shoot on a bus. The Director is looking for numerous actors of
varying ages, ethnicities and backgrounds to be a part of this project.
We’d like to see more nonwhite and over 40 years in age actors audition.
Unpaid, Non-union, copy, credit and on set meals will be provided. The film
will premiere later this year in Akron. Interested actors are asked to send
headshot and resume to akronshortfilm at gmail.com you will be asked to record
a video audition from the monologue in the script, roles will be mostly
speaking roles. We’re looking to have this fully cast in the next couple
weeks.

Thank You