[NEohioPAL] Modern Jazzy Pop Band Looking for a Sax / Flute Player

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:51:25 PDT 2019

Modern / electronic pop band is looking for a soloing, jazz-influenced saxophone player. Respondents should be comfortable learning sax parts from cover songs as well as free soloing. Our sound ranges from smooth jazz to pop/rock. Also being able to play flute would be a GREAT bonus for us (but not necessary). Practices are in Mentor on Tuesday and Thursday nights from 6pm to 9pm, with the occasional Saturday if everyone is available. Contact Allan at 440-444-9657 (text or phone message please), for our current setlist and more information.