[NEohioPAL] THIS SUNDAY- TAP MASTER CLASS- 5PM- Shaker Square

April Urban april.h.urban at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 18:44:40 PDT 2019

Join us for a tap master class this Sunday with Matthew Shields of Post
Modern Jukebox! The class is from 5pm-6pm at Cleveland City Dance in Shaker
Square.

More about Matthew here: https://www.hyperfeetproductions.com/info

*Cost is $30 via PayPal or Eventbrite (Eventbrite tickets have fees). Cost
goes up to $35 day-of. $35 Cash will be accepted the day of the class.*

To pay via Paypal, send me $30 using this link:
paypal.me/AprilHirshUrban <https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile>

To pay via Eventbrite, go here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tap-master-class-with-matthew-shields-tickets-78427120629

Unfortunately, due to the last minute nature of this class and needing to
pay the artist regardless of attendance, *refunds will not be issued for
any issue outside of class cancellation.* Even in the instance of class
cancellation, *I can not refund registrations made through Eventbrite. *