[NEohioPAL] ISO Mrs Claus for upcoming production!

Kelly Andrews kellymjandrews at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 22:21:02 PDT 2019

We’re searching for a Mrs. Claus!

Out locally written show, The Santa Substitute, will be opening at Raintree Golf and Event Center in Uniontown at the end of November, and due to an unforeseen circumstance, we’re in need of another actress. This is your chance to jump into rehearsals and show us what you’ve got!

Rehearsals are held at Advent Lutheran Church in the evenings, and we will work around your schedule. Performances are Nov 22-24, 29- Dec 1. Mrs. Claus has a short song in the mezzo range and three scenes. If you’d like to be a part of this incredible, brand new musical, please send an email of interest or any questions to kellymjandrews at gmail.com. We’re looking for any experience level, in any age range.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Sent from my iPhone