[NEohioPAL] Having trouble seeing your Neohiopal email? Not getting text but only attachments?

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Tue Oct 29 06:52:53 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Some people with iPhones and/or certain other email delivery systems are
having difficulty seeing the Neohiopal mail, especially the digest version.

This seems to be happening to iPhone users since the new update. Here's
what our webmaster wrote about the issue:

*"I suspect this has something to do with the iOS 13 upgrade, given the
timing. I’m guessing it is a bug in the iOS Mail app. You may want to try
downloading the Gmail app, and reading mail there, or reading it on the web
(using Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc.). Or you could switch to the
individual email mode."*

Because there are so many email delivery systems out there it is impossible
to customize the Neohiopal software to deliver perfectly to each of them.
If you have trouble of any kind (seeing attachments instead of text,
constantly getting bounced off the list, etc.) the best solution is to
switch to an email system that works as our webmaster has detailed above. I
recommend gmail, since we have never had a problem with that system.

--
Fred Sternfeld
Neohiopal Ltd. Owner and Administrator

fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org