[NEohioPAL] Vocalist Needed for Modern Pop / Rock Music Project

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 17:32:30 PDT 2019

Eastside modern electronic-pop-rock band is looking for a youthful, dedicated, and talented singer for our group. This is a serious, long term project, so PLEASE be realistic in your appraisal of yourself. Ideally, we are looking for someone between 21 and 30. Our setlist ranges from 80s covers to originals, with our final plan to be all original. Practices are in Mentor on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm to 9pm, and occasionally Saturday afternoons. Please text or voice mail Allan (I don't respond to random phone calls without knowing who's calling) at 440-444-9657.