[NEohioPAL] Video Auditions for Corporate/Private Gigs

Yusef Endure yusefendure48 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:46:19 PDT 2019

AUDITIONS

 FOR FUNK/R&B PARTY BAND

We’re looking for 1 Female Vocalist and 1 Guitarist to complete our
12-piece group. Please submit your video recorded audition to the address
listed below (iPhone and Android videos are OK). If we like the video,
we’ll contact you to arrange an in-person audition of the same material.
Live auditions will be held by invitation only. Must be aged 18 or older.

Please learn these songs and perform them during the audition:

Vocalist

   -

   Alicia Keys / No One https://youtu.be/rywUS-ohqeE
   -

   Lizzo / Good As Hell https://youtu.be/SmbmeOgWsqE

Guitarist

   -

   Cecily/ Grow / https://youtu.be/Os3_R0HaI5g
   -

   Earth Wind And Fire / Getaway / https://youtu.be/vE2zx4lr-h8

Songs must be memorized! Stage experience is a must. We’re looking for
someone who can energize crowds and elicit audience participation which
means doing the same for the judges.

This is not a bar band. You are auditioning for a high paying party band
i.e. corporate events, premium weddings, private engagements, and festivals
are our venues.

For more information, please contact:

Yusef Endure

NEO-FUNK