[NEohioPAL] New! Dance Classes in Old Brooklyn - Fall Mini-Session Now Enrolling

Regina Pietraroia danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 11:27:09 PDT 2019

Dance Arts by Regina is thrilled to be bringing children's dance classes to
Cleveland's Old Brooklyn neighborhood. We are starting with a five-week
"mini-session" this fall!

Beginning Ballet, ages 6-10
Mondays 3:30-4:30 from Nov. 11th to Dec. 9th
St. James Church: 4771 Broadview Rd., Cleveland, Ohio

You may enroll online at THIS LINK
<https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/danceartsbyregina> or contact via email
or phone at 440.230.9018!

We also are continuing to accept enrollment for our classes in Tremont and
North Royalton - stay tuned for our winter/spring sessions coming to
Cleveland soon. All our class schedules can be found online at our website:
www.danceartsbyregina.com - we can't wait to dance with you!

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Studio 11: *2337 W. 11th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>