[NEohioPAL] NO EXIT opening November 1 at Twin Masks - BOGO for opening weekend performances!!

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Wed Oct 30 05:17:33 PDT 2019

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center (TMPAC) is proud to announce its
production of No Exit, written by Jean Paul Sartre, adapted from French by
Paul Bowles, and directed by Brian Westerley, opening Friday November 1 and
running Friday and Saturday evenings, 8pm performance time, until November
16.

Cast includes Jerry Cordaro, Robert Hawkes, Beth Gaiser and Annette
Fernandez.  Tickets are $15.00 for Adults and $10.00 for Seniors and
Students.  Tickets are available for purchase now via our website (
www.twinmasks.org) or by calling 330-888-3211. We accept cash, VISA,
MasterCard, American Express and Discover.

For our opening weekend (Friday, November 1 and Saturday, November 2 ONLY)
use coupon code BOGO to buy one ticket, get one free.  Coupon code
available online, if you leave a voicemail message or at the box office on
either evening's performance.

THE STORY OF NO EXIT: Two women and one man are locked up together for
eternity in one hideous room in Hell. The windows are bricked up, there are
no mirrors, the electric lights can never be turned off, and there is no
exit. The irony of this Hell is that its torture is not of the rack and
fire, but of the burning humiliation of each soul as it is stripped of its
pretenses by the cruel curiosity of the damned. Here the soul is shorn of
secrecy, and even the blackest deeds are mercilessly exposed to the fierce
light of Hell. It is an eternal torment.  Rights are secured with
permission by Samuel French, Inc.

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center (TMPAC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit
organization committed to producing intimate, thought-provoking shows that
engage, entertain and encourage audiences to consider different
perspectives and points of view.

TMPAC is a proud member of OCTA and AACT.

We are located at 9076 Church Street, Suites 2 and 3, Twinsburg, Ohio;
www.twinmasks.org; telephone:  330-888-3211.  Email: claudia at twinmasks.org