[NEohioPAL] "The Star on My Heart" coming to Theatre 8:15

Theatre 8:15 theatre815 at att.net
Wed Oct 30 05:52:41 PDT 2019

Theatre 8:15 hosting
"The Star on My Heart"                        presented by Curtain 440

The Star on My Heart is a true story about Holocaustsurvivor and I Am a Star author Dr. Inge Auerbacher. It follows Inge's story ofher time before the war in Germany, during her time in the Terezinconcentration camp in Prague, and her recovery and struggle with tuberculosisin America after the war.
The Holocaust is not just about history. Genocide and racismare alive today. Survivors of the Holocaust will soon be lost, and the time totell their stories is disappearing. One survivor, Inge Auerbacher, worked withlocal director/writer Angela Miloro-Hansen, to turn her memoirs of time spentin the Terezin concentration camp into a stage play. The Star on My Heartpremiered four years ago, and has since been performed in several locations innorth-east Ohio, and the Midwest, including a production off-off Broadway inNYC.
DR. INGE AUERBACHER WILL BE PRESENT FOR BOTH PERFORMANCES ATTHEATRE 8:15 AND WILL TALK TO THE AUDIENCE AFTER THE SHOWS.
 Curtain 440 is proud to tell Inge Auerbacher’s story, and tobe part of the education that accompanies the process, for cast and audience.
Performance Dates:
November 8 - November 9, 2019Friday & Saturday @ 7;30 pm
 Tickets $13 students/seniors, $15 adults, and can be purchased in advance at www.curtain440.com/Tickets, or atthe door.

Curtain 440 is a new production company owned by AngelaMiloro-Hansen, dedicated to inspire, challenge, educate and entertain. At thepresent time, it is a traveling company, bringing shows to new venues. Classesare also offered, as well as school programs. For questions, please contact angela at curtain440.com, or visit www.curtain440.com.

Theatre 8:154740 Massillon RdGreen, Ohio 44232(330) 896-0339www.theatre815.com
Links in the message (1)

|  |  |
Tickets | Curtain 440 - EST. 2019