[NEohioPAL] Kismet Theatre Company presents: Meet Miss Ohio 2019

Anney Jeandrevin & Sloan Kyler kismettheatre at anneyjmusic.com
Wed Oct 30 12:42:53 PDT 2019

 Come join burgeoning theatre group Kismet Theatre Company for their Q&A
session with Miss Ohio 2019 Caroline Williams. Caroline Williams is a
professional actor, singer, and dancer who has been performing from a young
age. She graduated with a B.A. in Theatre and Music from Miami University,
and is currently pursuing a Master's in Education. She was a recording and
touring artist with iShine's band, pureNRG and featured in their content
video series. She has performed onstage in many musicals, operas, and plays
and her featured talent for the Miss Ohio pageant was a performance of the
song "O Mio Babbino Caro" which won her the Overall and Classical Talent
award. In addition, she is an Admission's Counselor at Miami University.

Kismet has invited her to speak to our cast and members of the community
about her experiences and education in the performing arts. As a working
professional who has a day job as well as professionally performs, Kismet
feel she exemplifies the ability of the arts and arts education to enrich
the lives of everyone--not just those who choose careers in theatre, music,
etc. Will are hosting a guided Q&A session followed by audience questions
and a casual meet and greet. Light refreshments will be served. Tickets are
free but space is limited, reservations required. There is no age limit on
this event. A suggested donation of $10 is encouraged.

Kismet Theatre Company’s mission is to provide young theatre artists in our
community resources and opportunities to grow in the performing arts. Our
inaugural production of *The Wizard of Oz* is being held Friday, Nov. 8th
and Sunday, Nov. 10th. For tickets to the production and additional
information about our company visit our website
www.anneyjmusic.com/kismet-theatre

For tickets visit:
https://www.eventbrite.com/o/kismet-theatre-company-27480118665