[NEohioPAL] Actor Demo Reel Clip FLASH SALE @ Houde Reels!! Nov 23rd.. Few Spots Left

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 12:27:47 PDT 2019

Hi All!

We are offering a demo reel clip flash sale on Saturday Nov. 23rd. $225 for a 30-40 second clip filmed in our Interrogation Room set. This clip will be the perfect length to add to, or begin footage for your demo reel.

Here is sample of a longer scene we made in the interrogation room. https://youtu.be/O0lkJ_MWWfU

Each client will receive an original script, a scene partner, one hour studio time and an acting coach on set. (Jessica Houde-Morris)

All clips will be filmed in 4k and professionally edited, including sound mixing and color grading.
The final product will be delivered on a flash drive.
Please click the link below and make payment asap if you are interested as the spots fill up quick.
Also if you have any questions feel free to ask.
https://paypal.me/houdeschoolofacting?locale.x=en_US

Thanks!