[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL/AUDITIONS for an Action, Comedy Film, Titled =?UTF-8?B?4oCcQkFURVJOSVRZ4oCd?=. LOOKING FOR Males & Females (Mostly Males) Ages: 18-25. (Non Paid)

Chris M Tretiakow Chrisfilms03 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 10:56:35 PST 2019

Hello.  We are looking for actors to cast for various parts Males & Females (Mostly Males) Ages: 18-25.  For my Action Comedy Film called BATERNITY.

    Here below is all of the information regarding the auditions locations, times and dates:

    Auditions Days/Times/Dates/Locations:

    Audition 1:  Tuesday Nov 5th: 6:00-8:00 PM CSU:   Location Address:  Idea Center at Playhouse Square, 1375 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115  (6th Floor, Room 620)

    Audition 2:   Tuesday Nov 5th: 8:40-10:00 PM Tri-C  Location Address: Tri-C Western Campus  Address:  11000 W Pleasant Valley Rd, Parma, OH 44130 (Meet me in the Stomp Cafe near the center of the building)

    Also, below I have linked Scripts & a Characters List with Script Sides to help you better understand the story,  understand the character, & ultimately to help you potentially practice lines ahead of time.

Also, if you cant make the auditions times and dates that I posted and still want to try out for a part, I would also accept video auditions sent ASAP.  You could use the script sides/characters list to decide on what character you might want to audition for then send me a video of you reading those sides.

    Script:

    Baternity Script Version 1 (Main Shooting From Version).pdf

Baternity Script Version 1 (Main Shooting From Version).pdf

Characters List And Script Sides:

    Baternity Casting Call Characters List And Script Sides

Baternity Casting Call Characters List And Script Sides
Baternity Casting Call Characters List And Script Sides 1. Bruce Pgs: 2 - 5 (Start: Bruce Arrives at Frat Hou...

Also, If you have Resumes/Headshots you would like to send me or f you have any other Questions/Concerns regarding anything else here is my Contact Information:

    Chris (Me) (Writer/Director) :

    Email/Emails:  Chrisfilms03 at yahoo.com

    Phone Number: 440-539-0118

    Hoping too see you there. Good luck.